How do you get over this?

well, im not sure if anyone else has had this problem but i get nervous when i go to vlog...not because im uncomfortable infront of the camera but more because im uncomfortable someone walking by might hear me vlogging?

Its a little weird but i'm not really sure how to get over it, so i can talk louder and be more myself!

well, im not sure if anyone else has had this problem but i get nervous when i go to vlog...not because im uncomfortable infront of the camera but more because im uncomfortable someone walking by might hear me vlogging?

Its a little weird but i'm not really sure how to get over it, so i can talk louder and be more myself!
yeah I do that when i am doing a commentary for my gaming dont want anybody to be like what is this fool doing

just forget about everyone else and just thinking about the camera and talking into the camera :) you're making these vlogs for people to watch so it doesn't matter if people here you recording them :) everyone knows people vlog and that its a big thing on youtube and the internet so it's not like they won't have seen something like this before :)

That's pretty normal, billions of people are a bit shy in public!
I guess just go with it and don't care what other people think!

Well before you go 'live' try practising in front of a mirror. Why? Because you can study your face. Think of yourself, when vlogging, as an actor. You need to be expressive, professional. Speak out your vlog in front of a mirror. Once you're comfy doing that, do it in front of the camera :)

I don't do vlog's but i know exactly what you mean.
I don't mind when everyone on the internet hears my voice but i get all quit when my familie is close and they can hear me.
I guess it's just scaryer if someone is acctually next to you instead of somewhere else in the world :p

I do not vlog but i had the same problem when i gave commentary on games or made reviews for the first time. I also had a problem with just sitting there talking to a monitor while knowing no response would come out of it.

But practice and practice, you will get better in the end and one day you'll start vlogging and notice that it goes by itself :)

haha completely normal...I assume? I get this too, so just do all my vlogging when nobodies' home :D Have you tried this?

Well first I look in the mirror, squint, and then I go into montage mode. I do my vlogging exercises to the Rocky theme song. I finish by running up some stairs, then vlogging there, all sweaty and nasty...

Honestly, I am still getting used to the camera, my secret has been making fake vlogs that I'm not going to upload, now me knowing that makes it easier, but after the practice, doing it to be uploaded is easier.

Back