How do you gain more subscribers?

Ummm you've been uploading for a month and have more subscribers then quite a lot of other people ?

Networking and promotion is the key, advertise your stuff where ever you can, go to any gaming/youtube meetups you can find

For advertising go and buy some spray paint and do a massive art piece of your channel name across a wall somewhere that gets a lot of people going past everyday. Stop people in the street and hold them hostage untill they subscribe on a phone which can go on youtube. Hang around apple store and every time someone is using a computer make them go on youtube and subscribe. Go round and ask shops if you can put a poster in the window for your lost puppy but actually put an advert for your youtube channel. Go through the phone book directory phoning every number and asking them to subscribe.

I have loads more if your interested ?

\(O_O)/ i'm gonna make a flyer and hand them out at Gamestop or something LOL

\(O_O)/ i'm gonna make a flyer and hand them out at Gamestop or something LOL

Seriously do it, if they don't put it up they will probably just look themselves from the sheer fact that you went in their to try it, trust me the rest of the day they will be talking about that person who came in advertising their youtube channel

I think you just got a new comedy sketch here :)

Yeah, you could defo make a sketch out of this haha shame i dont work in a game shop or i would try it :D i have an application in place for a manager at a game shop but they seem to be taking their sweet a** time and im too busy for that :p

personally i would go and literally glue posters to their window with my channel on because im past caring about consequences of my actions :D

Yeah, you could defo make a sketch out of this haha shame i dont work in a game shop or i would try it :D i have an application in place for a manager at a game shop but they seem to be taking their sweet a** time and im too busy for that :p

personally i would go and literally glue posters to their window with my channel on because im past caring about consequences of my actions :D

I say stay away from that job if you get it. Retailers are slowly dying and you'll end up jobless. Friends who worked in retail stores tells me it's one of the worst jobs they've ever had.

I say stay away from that job if you get it. Retailers are slowly dying and you'll end up jobless. Friends who worked in retail stores tells me it's one of the worst jobs they've ever had.

Ive had retail jobs before but i was planning on a 2 week thing where i go out the back door with some kl swag

my actually job that i have an interview for this week is much better and im more qualified to do and means i get to work on climbing walls and abseil rigs all day so i wont be complaining :D

I didn't read through everything, but I would try and find similar channels as yours and try to do content with each other. Collabs will get you exposure to their audience and since it's a similar channel you are advertising to people that want to see that type of content.

Forums are hard since most people won't give you a chance unless you build up rapport with them and that can take time if you don't want to appear spammy.

Back