How do you gain more subscribers?

Ways to gain more subscribers
  1. Upload more videos
  2. Upload HD content
  3. Upload awesome/cool content
  4. Share your videos
  5. Promote your channel
  6. Don't force them to subscribe you otherwise they will hate you

The more uploads you have the better of course also make good titles and thumpnails that'll really help[DOUBLEPOST=1370284033,1370283364][/DOUBLEPOST]Little bit of flashy flashy will gain you loads of views if you catch my drift

After you exhaust the basics, collaboration is the key to channel growth. Most larger youtubers spend a huge portion of time on collaborations and for good reason. We released our latest collaboration project on Saturday night. Yesterday we received over 1500 new subscribers. Obviously it's scaled down for smaller channels, but if you have a good idea and a willing collab partner, jump at the opportunity.

Mainly through use of social networking like creating a facebook/twitter page. But also collaborations. Hope this helps :)

Hi Everyone,

I've been uploading video's and trying to promote my youtube channel, how do most of you increase your subscriber base?

Quick glance at your channel:
No Channel Trailer
No Custom Thumbnails

Doing those two things right increased views for a lot of my videos.

Can't get Custom Thumbnails? ENABLE Monetization ,but don't Monetize any videos just in case you run into "Matched 3rd party content" warnings.

You're already playing the latest games, you seem to get some views you have over 100 subscribers which is good :)

Looking at the video you have as your trailer, and dang that is a lot of tagging in the description, you don't need to have so much...keep the relevant ones. Use your Description box for things like a mini preview about the video, links to your social media stuff (if u have any). Reminding your viewers to like/subscribe if they enjoyed your videos.

I noticed theres 0 commentary on your video. Commentary is the #1 KEY to your channel's success. Also you have to commentate otherwise your videos are just copyright, and your videos will NOT be protected under 'fair use'. No outro, just fade to black, gotta either say something, OR at least animate an outro that says "Thanks for watching" or something like that.

Quick glance at your channel:
No Channel Trailer
No Custom Thumbnails

Doing those two things right increased views for a lot of my videos.

Can't get Custom Thumbnails? ENABLE Monetization ,but don't Monetize any videos just in case you run into "Matched 3rd party content" warnings.

You're already playing the latest games, you seem to get some views you have over 100 subscribers which is good :)

Looking at the video you have as your trailer, and dang that is a lot of tagging in the description, you don't need to have so much...keep the relevant ones. Use your Description box for things like a mini preview about the video, links to your social media stuff (if u have any). Reminding your viewers to like/subscribe if they enjoyed your videos.

I noticed theres 0 commentary on your video. Commentary is the #1 KEY to your channel's success. Also you have to commentate otherwise your videos are just copyright, and your videos will NOT be protected under 'fair use'. No outro, just fade to black, gotta either say something, OR at least animate an outro that says "Thanks for watching" or something like that.

Thanks for the suggestions but I do have a channel trailer, sometimes youtube doesn't show it for some reason.[DOUBLEPOST=1370359881,1370359794][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't spam as it bugs people, but do promote, just post links around on social networking sites!!

Thank you very much for the help and suggestions.[DOUBLEPOST=1370359904][/DOUBLEPOST]Th
Mainly through use of social networking like creating a facebook/twitter page. But also collaborations. Hope this helps :)
Thank you, it really helps![DOUBLEPOST=1370360520][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks everyone for the suggestions! I'm going to make the necessary changes and create a twitter account O_O

Reactions: UAP
I am in the process of gathering YouTubers from around the world for a new network type channel called, JinX (entertainment).

I am aiming to have all kinds of entertaining videos, short films, gaming etc. The idea is to get a variety of content that in return will attract large amount of viewers thus giving content creators exposure and growth.

I have a thread started in the 'Collaborations & Meet Ups' section. The thread is titled
NEW Channel, Featuring YOU (worlwide collab)

I have had a positive response, already working out deals with a few creators. So if maybe you're interested give the thread a look!

Ned.

I am in the process of gathering YouTubers from around the world for a new network type channel called, JinX (entertainment).

I am aiming to have all kinds of entertaining videos, short films, gaming etc. The idea is to get a variety of content that in return will attract large amount of viewers thus giving content creators exposure and growth.

I have a thread started in the 'Collaborations & Meet Ups' section. The thread is titled
NEW Channel, Featuring YOU (worlwide collab)

I have had a positive response, already working out deals with a few creators. So if maybe you're interested give the thread a look!

Ned.
Thank you Ned, i'm going to check it out right now!

Back