How Do You Become A Network?

Bayeasy

How do you become a youtube network, i've been looking around everywhere and i can't find any good information about it, i would love to do this.

I remember hearing about a year ago about a process that involved you applying to some program on youtube, I belive it was called the "content id" program. However, I can't seem to find the page from a google search. I suppose you could inquire about this on the YouTube help forums, found here: http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/youtube

I also recall it being very hard to qualify. They may expect you to get the licensing rights to video games in order to get accepted, which would be very hard to do.

I remember hearing about a year ago about a process that involved you applying to some program on youtube, I belive it was called the "content id" program. However, I can't seem to find the page from a google search. I suppose you could inquire about this on the YouTube help forums, found here
I also recall it being very hard to qualify. They may expect you to get the licensing rights to video games in order to get accepted, which would be very hard to do.
thanks posted there.

You need a Partner Manager which usually top tier Youtubers only have, from there you ask him/her and they give you further details on being a MCN. Obtaining a CMS account isn't good enough, it's not allowed to link user accounts that you don't own to the CMS unless you're a authorized MCN and have contracts etc with YT/Google, Your CMS account usually gets terminated when you do that (seen it happen before).

ps. MCN = Multi-Channel Network

You need a Partner Manager which usually top tier Youtubers only have, from there you ask him/her and they give you further details on being a MCN. Obtaining a CMS account isn't good enough, it's not allowed to link user accounts that you don't own to the CMS unless you're a authorized MCN and have contracts etc with YT/Google, Your CMS account usually gets terminated when you do that (seen it happen before).

ps. MCN = Multi-Channel Network
Who would i contact for this?

Back