How do we grow?

Hey guys,

Does anyone have any suggestions on how we can grow our channel?

We're documenting a light hearted journey to professional golf and want our content to appeal to people who may not like the sport.

We try to make it as entertaining as possible.

Been stuck on the same number of subscribers and views for a while, though.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Lukas

It takes time guys believe me:) But let you give me my best advice

1. Make good vids (I take it you do that already)
2. Work with SEO everytime you upload a new video and work on thumbnails too
3. Promote every new video on your social media and sites like Yttalk (you probably do that too) but look out for other sites or social media you dont use yet.
4.Hook up with other channels for collabs and shout outs (this takes some time of course)
5. You can promote you vids with ads (if you have a budget for that)

This was my best tips. Hope you can use them:)

It takes time guys believe me:) But let you give me my best advice

1. Make good vids (I take it you do that already)
2. Work with SEO everytime you upload a new video and work on thumbnails too
3. Promote every new video on your social media and sites like Yttalk (you probably do that too) but look out for other sites or social media you dont use yet.
4.Hook up with other channels for collabs and shout outs (this takes some time of course)
5. You can promote you vids with ads (if you have a budget for that)

This was my best tips. Hope you can use them:)

Hey mate,

Thanks for the reply!

We definitely try to make good videos lol.

We haven't actually used SEO properly yet but we will for sure use it for our next one.

The collabs make sense as well and something we will look into. I actually looked at the ads the other day and it doesn't seem too bad so will probably explore that too.

Thank you again!

Lukas

Last edited by a moderator:
Coucou, here are my tips!
1. Upload more, subs and views will not come with only 6 videos. You need at least 25
2. Personal preference I wouldn't hide number of subs, subs like to see how channel is growing even if it's 100 subs
3. Work on you thumbnails. Text is too small and is not something that will make someone click.
4. Explain what is going on for people who don't play golf or make tutorials
5. Add something else to your channel art, seems empty

Hope it helps and wish you the best with your channel!

Last edited:
Coucou, here are my tips!
1. Upload more, subs and views will not come with only 6 videos. You need at least 25
2. Personal preference I wouldn't hide number of subs, subs like to see how channel is growing even if it's 100 subs
3. Work on you thumbnails. Text is too small and is not something that will make someone quick.
4. Explain what is going on for people who don't play golf or make tutorials
5. Add something else to your channel art, seems to empty

Hope it helps and wish you the best with your channel!

Awesome, thanks for the feedback!

Yeah, regular uploading is a struggle. Especially during the winter when we can't play as much.

Point taken on the subs, thought might be better to hide whilst we have 29 but I'll revert back to see how it works.

Good to know about the thumbnails, didn't see that before. Will fix these as we go along.

Makes sense about explaining stuff and the channel art. We'll make sure we address these!

Cheers mate!!

all the answers /cheats /secrets are in fact not secrets at all and completely disclosed by youtube in the creator academy that no1 bothers to read because there must be an easy way right? IMO and in this order concentrate on:
1. Make good content (this one is the most ignored. -Meaning all/any other effort is 100% wasted and non of the following will help)
2. Learn from creator academy
3. Title, Thumbnail, Tags. (Learn SEO)
thats all. Good luck

all the answers /cheats /secrets are in fact not secrets at all and completely disclosed by youtube in the creator academy that no1 bothers to read because there must be an easy way right? IMO and in this order concentrate on:
1. Make good content (this one is the most ignored. -Meaning all/any other effort is 100% wasted and non of the following will help)
2. Learn from creator academy
3. Title, Thumbnail, Tags. (Learn SEO)
thats all. Good luck

Short and straight to the point!

I agree with all you said, especially the YouTube Creator Academy, as we haven't utilised this properly.

Definitely don't think there's as an 'easy way', just thought I'd pick the brains of people in the know :)

Back