How do u think i can improve?

TheG33kzone

Hey guys i am alway trying to make my content better and more polished. if i were to rate my newest videos they would be around the 5/10 make. i would like to know your thought and how u think i can make my videos/channel batter and more popular. also i would like to now to get the partnership tag on my name/tag on the left.(i am a youtube partner). and what is the best way to publish my videos and advertise my channel on this website and the internet in general.

thanks and bunch.

Hey guys i am alway trying to make my content better and more polished. if i were to rate my newest videos they would be around the 5/10 make. i would like to know your thought and how u think i can make my videos/channel batter and more popular. also i would like to now to get the partnership tag on my name/tag on the left.(i am a youtube partner). and what is the best way to publish my videos and advertise my channel on this website and the internet in general.

thanks and bunch.
send a picture of your dash board too Michael for the badge :)

I checked out a few of your videos and you do a nice commentary :). I noticed that a couple of people were telling you about the video size. If you want it to fit the size is 1280 x 720 :).

I checked out a few of your videos and you do a nice commentary :). I noticed that a couple of people were telling you about the video size. If you want it to fit the size is 1280 x 720 :).
or you could try putting some of these in the "Tags" section of your video ive done it a few times
  • yt:crop=16:9 - This tag crops the video. It basically means that the player zooms in on the video so that contents at the borders may be not visible anymore.
  • yt:stretch=16:9 - Stretches the video into a 16:9 format. This is the tag I have used for the video. Depending on the size of the black bars, it may make the video look distorted.
  • yt:stretch=4:3 - Another stretch command. This stretches the video into a 4:3 format instead.
  • yt:quality=high - Sets the video to play in high quality, if a hq version of the video has been uploaded by the owner.

ye i need a new screen. i need to save up a bit first cus i would like 2 and really good ones.

Back