How do people get fan mail? :D

Mister Bear

YTT's Parody Making Bear!
I was just watching Markiplier's fan mail videos, and I was wondering how all the famous Youtubers get fan mail without giving out their address or the address of the post office near where they live.

Anybody have an idea?

It's usually by PO Box. You can get a PO box anywhere, so it doesn't have to be the location closest to where you live. You can also set up a private mailbox and have the mail forwarded to you if you don't mind spending money.

They have their P.O. Box n__n It's where people can send mail to them and it goes to a post office :D

They get a P.O. box - personal mail box, which is located at their local post office usually. They pick their mail from there personally.

They use a P.O. box which will be located nearby where they live which people can send mail to and he can collect.

I'm still thinking about getting one if I do it will be my local mall address I go there a lot it costs $96 or something a year i think mine would fill up quick I have over 1400 or 1,4011 subscribers

I'm still thinking about getting one if I do it will be my local mall address I go there a lot it costs $96 or something a year i think mine would fill up quick I have over 1400 or 1,4011 subscribers
I would bet on it.. you need to remember that people will need to send you things and not loads of people will want to do this.. maybe make a video and somewhere in that video ask people if they would like you to set one up?

Back