How do I? Whaaat?

VeryCoolGuy Construction

Hi! I'm Nick I have a YouTube channel on construction related topics. We have started a Q & A Wednesday series about construction questions and all types of questions, yes even the meaning of life questions lol. We will answer anything! So i guess my question is how do I collaborate with people, on this series never having collaborated before? Any suggestions?

You could allow other YTers to submit video questions to you and include them in your own video, linking to them. Or skype with the person (or if they're local meet them and record alongside them).
Or you could put a screencap up of an e-mail (sensitive info removed), comment, or social media post directed your way with a question.
After the introduction then answer the question as you would normally and maybe offer the question asker an additional shout-out at the end of the video.

You could allow other YTers to submit video questions to you and include them in your own video, linking to them. Or skype with the person (or if they're local meet them and record alongside them).
Or you could put a screencap up of an e-mail (sensitive info removed), comment, or social media post directed your way with a question.
After the introduction then answer the question as you would normally and maybe offer the question asker an additional shout-out at the end of the video.
Thank you very much this is great information!

Back