How do I make my video more noticable in the search engine?

Omer Rosen

Hey all,
I've release a new video 2 weeks ago, and named it: [1] "The Little MerMILF - The untold story of Arianal (Disney parody - PG 13)"
I've entered all tags related to this video, such as: Parody, the little mermaid, disney parody and such, but when i type: "Disney parody" or "The little mermaid parody" in YouTube's search engine, nothing shows up.
I mean, my video has 10,000 views already, so it's not completely unnoticeable, but for some reason the search engine ignores it, and finds some completely unrelated videos, some of which with less than 10 views.
Any idea how I can make my video be more reachable?
Thanks in advance (-:
Omer

Disney must be watching you and told YouTube if they make you more noticeable they will destroy youtube. You can't take on Disney like that. It was nice knowing you.

The Youtube Search engine is fickle, I have actually typed in the exact title of my video and it wont show up sometimes.

I just youtube'd your video title and I saw your video!
Now I youtube'd (Disney parody - PG 13) and you are ranking number 1!
You might want to check again, good luck with your channel!

Disney must be watching you and told YouTube if they make you more noticeable they will destroy youtube. You can't take on Disney like that. It was nice knowing you.

The Youtube Search engine is fickle, I have actually typed in the exact title of my video and it wont show up sometimes.

lol It wouldn't surprise me to hear that Disney are after me.

Hoping to survive at least the first 3 assassination attempts

Try going for things that you think are searched highly when people want to see a video like this but aren't high competition amongst other youtubers.

Want to notice when you say "10 000 views" its really 10 000 views.LOL Nice one , sorry for being the 10 001 viewer.

2jmir

Back