How do i make a website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cizza

Hey can anyone help me on how to make a good looking website for free that people can look at :) thank you

I would try one of the website generator type sites such as weebly, blogspot or wordpress.com. Setting one up shouldnt require any help from others unless you really want to get into customising it as theyre set up to allow anyone to make one without needing to learn so much.

Wordpress has a lot of templates for free and doesn't require a lot of knowledge for using it ;).Blogger has also templates , but a lot of things for the theme need modified in the code

*sigh* It's time someone had this talk with you...when a mommy website, and a daddy website love each other very much, they decide to make a baby...

Lol, seriously though, the easiest way starting out is to go with something like Domain.com, which has website building tools, as well as hosting. There are other services out there, that's just the one I can remember atm.

You can find a lot of people willing to build a website for you for $5 on microjobs sites live fiverr.com...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back