How Do i Get noticed,And get more views

TechLigth

hey.

I Have a channel Named Techligth and i wonder when i will get more views, i Averages i get +132 and i have in total 18.104 views, so i wonder how to get more? i make good Full HD Videos, and have 104 Subscribers, but i know subscribers dosen't mater so much, what that mater is Tags, but have also improved or tried to improve that.

Thanks!

See my stats here: http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/techligth

I think you should not count out your subscribers so quickly. They are very important, but to get seen, there's a lot of factors.

The views, likes, comments, tags, and viewer retention all influence how high your video is on the YouTube rankings.

Just keep posting, you need to be patient when building a successful youtube channel. Also, try to find forums that relate to the content you post and then be active on those forums and one great way to get seen believe it or not..is to ask friends and family to share your videos on their social networks.

We all ask these questions... Nobody knows, or will ever know what the true answer is. I'd say Hard work is number one. It might take a few years, but it will happen...

As for now, social media is absolutely best! Plug it on your channel (not too much), people will follow you on FB, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, etc.

That's all I got. :(

Back