How do i get more girl viewers?

Awesome thread is awesome. XD all the girls are on Tumblr/Twitter. And out gettin' dey hurr did. When somebody brings up YouTube in front of them, they're all like, "ain't nobody got time for that."

:(

On a serious note make videos that you want to make and pay attention to the audience you are targeting. If you start making more girl oriented vids like makeup clothing and accessories and that isnt your style then you wont really like what you are doing. Its easier to market and adjust to the audience you already have than one you dont. Say by chance you make a video that is liked by alot of girls then find away to incorporate more of that into vids you do in the future. Thats a good way to keep the demographic you have now and gain female viewership too. Hope this helped :D

I think you should share your videos with your friends that are girls and they will continue to watch. Maybe that will help. Did for me.

Thanks for all the advice guys! You think i would get more viewers by having my cousin do my makeup?

Blog without your shirt on. Be careful. It doesn't always work. The last time I tried this, half my female viewers turned lesbian and the other half unsubscribed.

Back