How do I filter out an unwanted high pitch noise? (Audio inside)

Eaglewolf Magic

YTtalk Mad
So my mic is getting tired and in one of my clips it made this sound trough the entire video! I guess It's not hard to take it out if you know how, since its a high frequency noise running trough the entire video at the same frequency the entire time.

Do you know how to take it out?

Many thanks,
Eaglewolf Magic

Here's the audio file!
http://www105.zippyshare.com/v/jgX3DgbF/file.html

You mean the really hi eeee sound? Do you have any EQ plugins? I'd recommend trying to sweep with EQ (narrow boost across different frequencies) to find the frequency that's creating the noise, then cut it. Perhaps just use a lowpass plugin and lower the cutoff frequency till it goes away.

Sounds like an electrical sound though, all your wires good? no loose connections? Or possibly florescent lightbulbs in the room causing noise in your microphone

You mean the really hi eeee sound? Do you have any EQ plugins? I'd recommend trying to sweep with EQ (narrow boost across different frequencies) to find the frequency that's creating the noise, then cut it. Perhaps just use a lowpass plugin and lower the cutoff frequency till it goes away.

Sounds like an electrical sound though, all your wires good? no loose connections? Or possibly florescent lightbulbs in the room causing noise in your microphone

My microphone is broken, most definitely! I don't really understand what that means that you said, but I'll check into it, thank you for your advice!

Back