How do I earn someone's sub?

So I feel like I've been a bit more views than subs. Subs: 32 Views: 579. But I guess my first question is; is this a good view to sub ratio? I really have no clue since this is all new to me, even if it's not I'm really happy with the amount of subs and views I have! :) and my second question is how do I really grab someone's attention and earn their sub? What things have you guys used that seemed to work for you? :)

Well to earn someones sub just keep making quality videos and be nice to your audience. People are more likely to sub someone they feel they are friends with.

Be engaging in your videos and make them come to life. There are SO many gamer videos out there but the best ones are the ones where the gamer makes them interesting. Through your captivating personality will come subs :p

Well its depends on the type of video and the audience you are aiming for. Like CoffeeGamer said the first 10 seconds can make or break a video. As long as you have good content and can keep their attention then people will be more likely to sub :).

I think that's a pretty normal ratio when you first start out, then eventually your sub count will outpace our views as subs go inactive or lose interest.

It doesn't hurt to add an annotation or speak a line asking for subs at some point in the video. So far that's worked for me as they slowly trickle in haha.

Make high quality videos, good video quality is key. Try and engage your viewers into the video and add some humor if you can!

Untill you get a semi-large channel you can't base stuff off "view-to sub ratio" since it won't be actual.

your sub view ratio is fine. I have 726 subs and over 40,000 views, that's actually not that bad either. It's not fantastic but I've seen FAR worse. Some people have only a few hundred subs and their views are in the 100's of 1000's. So you're doing fine, don't worry.

Good, interesting content :) Or you could talk about Youtube networks (in gameplay or tutorial) [Fullscreen , TGN , Maker Studios, Alloy etc.]: downsides, features & requirements of each network :) That's sure to get some subs & a good amount of views :cool:

Back