How do I do THAT??

Sarah Muscutt

I've Got It
Hello smurfs and smurfettes!

I have some questions which I'm sure have been answered on other forums SOMEWHERE before, but I will ask again because I just want all answers in one place.

How do you: (in iMovie if possible, or in Final Cut 10 if not)
1. Do a voiceover
2. Create and add a caption transcript to videos
3. Shrink footage to make yourself sound like a chipmunk
4. And how to do other editing techniques (many people suggest techniques, but few explain the HOW of it).

Thanks in advance for the love! :laugh2:

I was going to give you advice, but it seems as though you're restraining me to give advice only on software I'm not familiar with. So, I'm going to give you general advice for the video transcript.

You can do the transcript in a few ways:
  • Write a script before you make your video of what you're going to say in your voice over.
  • Go onto YouTube without the script and individually type out every single word you say.

Personally I prefer the first option as it helps remove all of the tediousness of having to type stuff into YouTube's close caption system...thing.

Just copy/paste your script into the YouTube close caption...thing and you're good to go!

Otherwise, you have to type out each and every single individual word as you watch your video later.

Your choice! =^-^=

I was going to give you advice, but it seems as though you're restraining me to give advice only on software I'm not familiar with. So, I'm going to give you general advice for the video transcript.

You can do the transcript in a few ways:
  • Write a script before you make your video of what you're going to say in your voice over.
  • Go onto YouTube without the script and individually type out every single word you say.

Personally I prefer the first option as it helps remove all of the tediousness of having to type stuff into YouTube's close caption system...thing.

Just copy/paste your script into the YouTube close caption...thing and you're good to go!

Otherwise, you have to type out each and every single individual word as you watch your video later.

Your choice! =^-^=

OOH Sorry, that wasn't meant to restrict you! Give me any advice! ALLL THE ADVICE XD

Back