How do i become more confident and lively on commentator?

The more you do it, the easier it will become.

Don't always keep your focus on the game. If something you notice or experience in the game makes you think of something that recently happened to you, or an event that you were a part of, go ahead and talk about that for a bit. You can talk about more than just "the game".
Cheers mate

The thing I love about making videos is that if anything goes wrong you can always re shoot/edit/change. I have been asked in the past to perform in live sketches/plays with University groups but I didn't have the confidence. However on camera I can act like an idiot and have the time of my life haha. Just don't worry too much, mistakes happen, when you are under less pressure you may speak more clearly and entertainingly.

Our nervous system is Brilliant,what you receive with your brain goes to the entire body,it's all connected,for example if you feel depressed you will see how your voice change,your breathe become shallow,so if you feel down you won't be able to have that great voice during ur vlogs.Even your posture change and all humans subconsciously have the ability to recognize how a person feels just by looking at them.My advice is to do something that makes you happy before the vlog and work to get better in the things you love to do to raise ur self esteem.

Which is why I have not been making videos lately. You can hear that I'm not feeling great but I'll be back! :D

Do you do live commentary or post? It might be easier to start with post if you want time to get takes right and cut out the fluff. That way you can play back right away and see if you need to re-record that section of commentary.

Back