How do i approach big youtubers?

Hello

Does anyone know how you can approach a big youtuber like : TBNR frags, Drif0r, frankieonpcin1080p .....
Because if i send them a youtube message they probably wont even open it :) So anyone experience with this?

Gr Pookie
send them a YT message. It worked for me. Make sure you upload a really good video before messaging them though

Mostly, they won't reply. And by mostly I mean at least 90% of the time. Some never, ever reply to their fans or viewers.

If you want something from them, forget about a reply. They won't work with you, or give you a push or shoutout etc.

Brett's 9 step process to successfully getting recognized by the big guys.

first off enjoy their content and be subscribed to them

Send them hundreds of dollars worth of fan mail and in each one proclaim your love to them (wedding ring should also be included)

Move to where they live and purposely run into them at places like coffee shops and such. Be sure to remind them you live 2 doors down each time you see them.

Invite yourself to their family functions (weddings, BBQ's, gatherings etc.)

If they have any siblings sleep with them.

Start sending them threats through the mail including your URL at the bottom. (be sure to include in your letter that you are NOT the person sending the notes)

7. Sneak into their house at night and upload a pre-made video of yourself giving a shoutout to yourself.

8. Move to somewhere they will never see or hear from you again

Profit.

Well unless you meet them personally or know a friend of a friend etc then you may meet them or communicate with them. Other than that, you gotta paddle your own canoe bud </3

I emailed two big YouTubers Minute Physics and AsapScience a while back and between them both have around 4 million subscribers and got a response from them both. Just try!

Send them a proper letter - you know like pen, paper, envelopes, leave the house to post it kind of thing. These guys get 100s of messages per day, but probably 1-2 letters

Well, some big youtubers like Chris Smoove replied to my comment. As far as I remember, Zackscott and Chris Smoove are the only guys who replied to me. Or Pewds too I think. xD I don't really remember.:D I just comment to their vids and they would reply. It's one out of a million if they can see your comments. xD

id suggest email or make a video sending them a message but probably want to go with the video just a higher chance imo.

Back