How do I advertise my channel and gain Subs?

Tohamypro

I have a gaming channel and i upload all the time, but most of the videos get like 15 views, I share on reddit but not facebook because my facebook friends don't care about me or the video. What do I do??

Don't expect major exposure by doing minecraft videos. Also, get a new avatar, banner and thumbnails. Be active on yttalk, on other youtube forums and on youtube, that's pretty much it.

Don't expect big views and subs from Minecraft videos. Try games that aren't done much on YouTube. Or that have a niche audience :3

The main reason why people would sub to a channel is because they like watching the content and want to see more of it, so naturally the better your content, the more people will subscribe. Also a regular upload schedule will help to make people aware of your videos, and it will make them come back too!

For promoting, think about your channel as a brand, how would you promote your brand? Have stuff like: a Facebook page dedicated to your channel, have a Twitter dedicated to your channel, a blog or website helps a lot, forums can boost your traffic immensely if you put your video in the signature of your posts, etc.

If you make a Minecraft let's play series with 0 subscribers, you will get almost 0 views. So many people do it and fail instantly

You'll need to find a niche. Play your favorite games and make awesome video's of it. Marketing your channel with a appealing avatar, banner and thumbnails. Also be active in Yttalk and other forums!

people can't watch what they can't find.

use Titles, Description and Tags correctly. (you might already do, I haven't checked) Not only does your viewers need know about you, so does Youtube.
and Youtube only speaks Titles, Description and Tags.

if Youtube knows you, Youtube can recommend you, put you in searches and so on.

I have a small channel but I moved from page 17 to page 5 on my keywords and if I can reach page 1 or 2, hopefully the snowball starts to roll...

I would honesty pick a game that has a great community for it and its popular. Yes minecraft is really popular but there are too many people in the community to the point that it would be hard to get noticed. My sister just started her gaming channel and she is doing Sims 3 and the community there is great and they all interact with each other and give each other tips

Back