How did you get your channel name?

Fudgel

Many people use name generators, nicknames, their real name or some variation.. But some people just seem to pull their names out of thin air.
I was curious as to how some of you guys came up with your names, the process, your inspiration, and so on.
*Edited* We came up with our name idea when we were talking about something that described us both, after looking around on the internet, we found the word Fudgel: "Pretending to work, when you're not actually doing anything at all." fit us perfectly, being the procrastinators we are.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Mine is kinda self explanatory :p but I used to be co-host of a channel called SmokeInTheEyeReviews back when I was 18 and we got that name because we reviewed games and if you try to smoke and use a controller at the same time a lot of smoke gets in your eyes and it stings xD Basically we were saying our reviews were bad for you and hurt :p no wonder we failed as a YT channel haha, you didn't say how yu came up with your YT name though :eek:

Edit: Just watched your first video, now I get the name :p

Mine is kinda self explanatory :p but I used to be co-host of a channel called SmokeInTheEyeReviews back when I was 18 and we got that name because we reviewed games and if you try to smoke and use a controller at the same time a lot of smoke gets in your eyes and it stings xD Basically we were saying our reviews were bad for you and hurt :p no wonder we failed as a YT channel haha, you didn't say how yu came up with your YT name though :eek:

Edit: Just watched your first video, now I get the name :p

Thats a pretty clever name for a channel tho! :giggle:
I edited the post, as you reminded me that I forgot to add that!

My channel name use to be "AlvanTheSnowman". It picked that name because snowman rhymed with Alvan haha. I eventually changed it to my real name haha

okay, so i wanted to make an art channel.
so i thought : " Art, what is it?" .... "oh yeah it's super fun!"
i aimed my channel to be superfunart but then there was a user that took the name, he doesnt even have any videos uploaded!!! so i had to put a "THE" at the begining
so now we have TheSuperFunArt

I got my name from signing up for Xbox live and this was the name I was given and it just stuck with me and it felt right to use it as my channel name :D

My channel name use to be "AlvanTheSnowman". It picked that name because snowman rhymed with Alvan haha. I eventually changed it to my real name haha
What made you choose to change over to your name? I love the idea of rhyming :D

okay, so i wanted to make an art channel.
so i thought : " Art, what is it?" .... "oh yeah it's super fun!"
i aimed my channel to be superfunart but then there was a user that took the name, he doesnt even have any videos uploaded!!! so i had to put a "THE" at the begining
so now we have TheSuperFunArt
It's a pet peeve of mine when people have the name you want :crying::crying: And dont have any videos

I got my name from signing up for Xbox live and this was the name I was given and it just stuck with me and it felt right to use it as my channel name :D
Do you use the name on other gaming platforms? If so it must be nice to have the same name all across

What made you choose to change over to your name? I love the idea of rhyming :D

It's a pet peeve of mine when people have the name you want :crying::crying: And dont have any videos

Do you use the name on other gaming platforms? If so it must be nice to have the same name all across
Yep, everything was the same so its super easy for people to find :D

Back