How did it feel?

I usually set goals that are very ambitious so that it pushes me to work even harder to reach them. Because of this I quite often don't reach them which isn't a great feeling but it spurs me on to be better and it makes it all the more special when I do make one. This months goal of 150 subscribers I thought was very high, but based on the first few days it looks like I am going to smash it.

I usually set goals that are very ambitious so that it pushes me to work even harder to reach them. Because of this I quite often don't reach them which isn't a great feeling but it spurs me on to be better and it makes it all the more special when I do make one. This months goal of 150 subscribers I thought was very high, but based on the first few days it looks like I am going to smash it.
I wish you luck in your endeavors! I really like your channel too! Great content!

I wish you luck in your endeavors! I really like your channel too! Great content!

Back