How can I make this better?

thisisshari

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to grow my YouTube channel and would love feedback on how to make better content and increase retention. I'm trying to post covers at least once a week and I'm trying to be diverse with the different song choices I have. I like to also write remixes to some songs.

This is my latest cover: a studio version of Katy Perry's "Rise" and I included some operatic vocals in the background. I'd love to hear your feedback and ways I can make it better and increase views! Thank you so much!

I don't know. I honestly don't know how you can make this better. This is.. just... I can only dream of doing something like this, both in video and sound production quality and vocal skills. Slow clap to you.
That is so sweet of you thank you for such a sweet message :). You're on your way with your new camera, you've already got the voice! :)

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to grow my YouTube channel and would love feedback on how to make better content and increase retention. I'm trying to post covers at least once a week and I'm trying to be diverse with the different song choices I have. I like to also write remixes to some songs.

This is my latest cover: a studio version of Katy Perry's "Rise" and I included some operatic vocals in the background. I'd love to hear your feedback and ways I can make it better and increase views! Thank you so much!

Hi I checked out your channel and your very good :0) Keep up the good work!

First of all I want to say that I enjoyed this very much, great stuff :) I know very little about these thing but since you wanted feedback I sometimes felt like your voice were a bit to "artificial" in a lack for better words. It could be a conscious choice, I don't know, but I like a more natural tone to a voice.. and that is just my personal preference. Autotune?
But once again, great stuff and keep up the good work :)

First of all I want to say that I enjoyed this very much, great stuff :) I know very little about these thing but since you wanted feedback I sometimes felt like your voice were a bit to "artificial" in a lack for better words. It could be a conscious choice, I don't know, but I like a more natural tone to a voice.. and that is just my personal preference. Autotune?
But once again, great stuff and keep up the good work :)

Thanks for the feedback! No, I don't use auto tune but I do have some plugins to help it sound more clear. I have some videos of me singing acapella the Asia cruise selfish video and you can hear that I have a naturally high pitched voice. Is that what you're hearing or is it in the recording quality?[DOUBLEPOST=1470885514,1470885499][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow! Very impressive! very professional
Thank you so much![DOUBLEPOST=1470885540][/DOUBLEPOST]T
Hi I checked out your channel and your very good :0) Keep up the good work!
thank you!!

Back