how can i make a video segue transition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabak

hi everybody
i hear it is a good strategy to add one second video transition in a video so it will keep retention high in the whole video. Like howcast has in their channel. Also if i have the animation where can i get the 1 second audio?
thank you guys in advance

Hi mate, there are plenty of royalty free sound databases on the internet...just google it and you'll find some.

EDIT: once you have a sound you like, you can edit it to make it last 1 second in your video/audio editing software of choice.

yes i know that but it is hard to me to find a song then make one 1 second video to go along with that video.
any tricks?? to make something cool?

Hi mate, there are plenty of royalty free sound databases on the internet...just google it and you'll find some.

EDIT: once you have a sound you like, you can edit it to make it last 1 second in your video/audio editing software of choice.

yes i know that but it is hard to me to find a song then make one 1 second video to go along with that video.
any tricks?? to make something cool?
OK, as far as the video transition goes, you can take a still image as a background and then overlay some text on top. The text you could then move with the effects in the video editing software you use. This is just an idea for something simple.

As far as the sound goes, look for a sound you like, something short, not necessarily 1 second. For example I sometimes use a scream in my transitions. Then you take the audio clip and line up the beggining with the video transition. To make them last the same time calculate the ratio between the current length of the audio clip and the desired length and have this as a percentage (for example the scream i refer to lasts 4.5 seconds and I need it at 3, so the ratio would be 4.5/3 = 150%).

Most video editing tools have an effect to "speed up" a clip, video or audio. You set the speed of the audio clip at the percent you got (150% in my case) and voilá.

I hope I'm understanding what you need...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back