How can I leave Machinima without waiting 2 years?

Uploading copyrighted content and getting a strike on purpose is a breach of contract and you could be sued. Plus that doesn't get you out of your contract, your channel will only be released and the contract will be active meaning you can't be partnered with anyone else anyway.

You would not invest $100 million dollars into a company to only want to back out after signing the agreement to invest $100M that's not how it works.

Uploading copyrighted content and getting a strike on purpose is a breach of contract and you could be sued. Plus that doesn't get you out of your contract, your channel will only be released and the contract will be active meaning you can't be partnered with anyone else anyway.

You would not invest $100 million dollars into a company to only want to back out after signing the agreement to invest $100M that's not how it works.
very good statement lol even i had to review my contract said it in fine print.

I'm glad machinima took a while to reply on my application XD heck my CPM is far more higher than flat rate of 2$ of machinima :mstickle:

I'm glad machinima took a while to reply on my application XD heck my CPM is far more higher than flat rate of 2$ of machinima :mstickle:
Everytime someone talks about how much more CPM they make than a Machinima Partner does a small part of me dies inside. Why was I so quick to sign with them! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :O

sorry :( but it's the truth...

My goal is machinima too but I've been a partnered with other network for 1 and half month when they replied to my query and those thread in here about machinima made me not to join...

Does anyone have an idea how to get out of that damn Machinima contract? I mean I am having seriously problems with them, they never answer any e-mail, never respond to my handwritten letter to their office. They do not care about support tickets... And they especially do not care about warnings, to involve a lawyer. I just want to get out of this s**t. They do NOT care about their partners! That's what I am experiencing a lot with them. So if anybody has tips to get out, I would like to know!

Does anyone have an idea how to get out of that damn Machinima contract? I mean I am having seriously problems with them, they never answer any e-mail, never respond to my handwritten letter to their office. They do not care about support tickets... And they especially do not care about warnings, to involve a lawyer. I just want to get out of this s**t. They do NOT care about their partners! That's what I am experiencing a lot with them. So if anybody has tips to get out, I would like to know!

Hi there we would ask that you don't rehash threads that are extremely old -- please make a new thread about your query :) thank you!

I totally agree with you I am having the same issue. I have contact support so many times and now answer it takes them months to replay to a question it’s really bad. I just don’t understand how a big company like Machinima doesn’t have a normal support team.

If I had a chance to leave them I would do it in no time.

Hi there we would ask that you don't rehash threads that are extremely old -- please make a new thread about your query :) thank you!

I am sorry Frankie, I did not know how old it was, I just looked on Google to find out if there were any people who got out of this contract and so I found this thread and just answered on it. I can open my own topic, but I still believe it belongs here, because it's the same issue! But if you want me to open a new thread, I will do that! Because I really have enough of this BS... I want out of this enslavement of Machinima...

Back