How can I improve?

NewsOfTech

I've Got It
So I have seen a few of these and I just wondered if people could take a look at my channel and give a critique. You can be critical I won't be offended.

-Thanks in advance

Hello
I had a quick look on your channel and your current intro video, I watched your review, the edit is nice but I would highly suggest you to put a low-volume background music while you review / talk / demonstrate. and mute the music if you want your viewers to listen to something during the review, then bring the background music back. You'll better use royalty free music usually it's very cheap and you have lots of possibilities.

Beside that, good job keep up the good working!

* Sorry about my bad English.

Hello
I had a quick look on your channel and your current intro video, I watched your review, the edit is nice but I would highly suggest you to put a low-volume background music while you review / talk / demonstrate. and mute the music if you want your viewers to listen to something during the review, then bring the background music back. You'll better use royalty free music usually it's very cheap and you have lots of possibilities.

Thats actually a very good idea, thank you. I will look into doing that!

Hello

Yes, a nice background track helps add an entertainment component to your content. Fully recommend that but make sure it's on low volume. Don't want to mask your voice.

Back