how can I disable the next video running?

Stokkers

Bit of a long queston so I shortened it.

OK. If I share a video with a friend,how can I stop the next video playing after the first one has finished? Is there a way?

Another way of explaining this is: If I need to run a series of tutorial videos on a website, e.g. vid 1 & Vid 2, I want to place some content beween Vid1 and Vid2, but at the moment, when Vid1 has ended, after a small break, Vid2 will then start playing, but I want to add content between the two which relates to Vid2.

Does that make sense? I hope so and I hope someone can explain it to me. Thanks.

BTW. I do have permission from the author to use his videos like this if it's possible.

Thanks.

Bit of a long queston so I shortened it.

OK. If I share a video with a friend,how can I stop the next video playing after the first one has finished? Is there a way?

Another way of explaining this is: If I need to run a series of tutorial videos on a website, e.g. vid 1 & Vid 2, I want to place some content beween Vid1 and Vid2, but at the moment, when Vid1 has ended, after a small break, Vid2 will then start playing, but I want to add content between the two which relates to Vid2.

Does that make sense? I hope so and I hope someone can explain it to me. Thanks.

BTW. I do have permission from the author to use his videos like this if it's possible.

Thanks.

Hi , welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the main YouTube forum. :)

Back