Horrors of Editing

My worst thing with video rendering was like this.
Recorded video, threw it in sony vegas, edited, go render! As my crap-a** computer is so f*****g slow, it took 3 hours to render and guess what happened, the f*****g electricity went out! I was so mad that day, didn't record for a week :<

Man that sucks lolz..

My first time editing was super fun! Because in my first few videos, they were all one takes because I didn't even know how to edit. So it sure was a fun experience for me xD

my first time really (for gaming commentaries there is not a lot required) editing was pretty random, it was a promo videos for a minectaft server and i just had to find a way to get it all in the style of the server. no script, just random ideas i got with the owner and fellow admins, and then we would just go shoot those on the server so that i could paste em into the video at some point. it took me a couple of days since it was pretty much unprepared but i had a lot of fun :D

My first time was with sims series. But it was just with movie maker so I don't count it.lol. But my first series edit was for y first sims to go on youtube, and it was when I realized I could do voice over, so I made it so much more difficult of a editing job to deal with the voices as well! It took forever!lol

Back