Hoping to go viral or a waiting game?

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
You ever just feel like you're doing everything you can to be a great YouTube channel and you're not getting anywhere?

That's where I am right now. I make the best video I can, decent commentary, humorous (heh heh I hope) I optimize searches, at least SEO that truly pertains to my video, add interesting descriptions, titles and simple yet enticing thumbnails, consistently uploading, keeping video time at a medium of 3-4 minutes so not too long or short and yet I am almost certain no one is watching the video organically, as in, through YouTube's algorithm?

Does anyone have any tips on being found organically through the algorithm besides what I have already mentioned? Perhaps, the topics I cover just aren't buzzing enough?

It's funny on YouTube you will see videos that have millions of views and subscribers yet you've never heard of the channel nor the videos they make. Maybe that's just the weirdness of YouTube, I don't know. Anything helps though, thank you all for helping me so far on YTTalk, I'm really glad I found this forum.

I've felt this same way of older YouTube channels I have had and eventually I will get a good video that just keeps growing. All I can say is keep grinding and eventually one of your videos will be a big hit and help you grow a ton. And once that happens make sure you continue to put out even better content

I've felt this same way of older YouTube channels I have had and eventually I will get a good video that just keeps growing. All I can say is keep grinding and eventually one of your videos will be a big hit and help you grow a ton. And once that happens make sure you continue to put out even better content
Thanks dudes! Yeah that's the hope, I appreciate the comment.

Back