Honest opinions on my video lighting and audio quality?

Brittneytaylorwg

Hello, I have published my first video on my channel and want consructive critisism specifically on my lighting, camera quality, and audio quality. I am using the feedback to improve my channel overall and I really want to do that! another topic I would like feedback in but is not necessary because I already asked on three things, is how I act on camera (I act exactly how I do when I am hanging out with friends, my friend said it was like she was hanging out with me) for the same reasons of me hoping to improve my channel.
Thank you so much and I really appreciate any given feedback, postive or negative! :)
thank you.

I think the audio quality is fine , very easy to understand what your saying . I didn't watch the whole video as its not my kinda thing , but I do suggest when your trying on clothes and showing the audience you should show the whole body shot rather than half , maybe cut the video to a panned out view if that makes sense.

I think wording wise it could be a lot more concise. Being too wordy can be distracting. cutting to scenes where you wear the outfits can work well.

Back