Hit a brick wall

Mysterialdyne

Dedicated Gamer & Juvenile Diabetes Activist
So I feel like i have hit a brick wall recently, im always getting a new sub a day but ever since 100 subs it seems i cant get more.. what can i do that im not already doing like reddit and being friendly to the community on here and youtube, i tried seo but showed barely any results and i guess i need more practice with it

So I feel like i have hit a brick wall recently, im always getting a new sub a day but ever since 100 subs it seems i cant get more.. what can i do that im not already doing like reddit and being friendly to the community on here and youtube, i tried seo but showed barely any results and i guess i need more practice with it
I do NOT have the answer for that.... It took me almost 700k views to reach 200 subs, lol. Look at my channel and DON'T do what I did, and you will probably get subs.

I know what can break through that brick wall:
miley_cyrus_wrecking_ball.jpg

I hit 100 subscribers about 3 weeks ago, and I have gained close to 1 subscriber per day. I don't know how your videos usually go, but I try to get as much viewer interaction as possible. I make mostly pokemon top 10s and stuff like that, and I ask my viewers for suggestions. Every suggestion they give me, I have made a top priority, and they seems to be getting great feedback. My like to dislike ratio looks really bad, but that can be credited to reddit. I do not recommend reddit for video promotion unless you are willing to get a ton of dislikes for no good reason.

It seems near impossible to get anywhere with Minecraft these days, as you're competing against the big dawgs as well as the 10,000 other uploaders. I know nothing about Minecraft, but find a niche within it so you're competing with far fewer people.

I hit 100 subscribers about 3 weeks ago, and I have gained close to 1 subscriber per day. I don't know how your videos usually go, but I try to get as much viewer interaction as possible. I make mostly pokemon top 10s and stuff like that, and I ask my viewers for suggestions. Every suggestion they give me, I have made a top priority, and they seems to be getting great feedback. My like to dislike ratio looks really bad, but that can be credited to reddit. I do not recommend reddit for video promotion unless you are willing to get a ton of dislikes for no good reason.
yea same here
It seems near impossible to get anywhere with Minecraft these days, as you're competing against the big dawgs as well as the 10,000 other uploaders. I know nothing about Minecraft, but find a niche within it so you're competing with far fewer people.
i found a niche that does need to be filled its adventure maps a lot of people do minecraft with friends or solo.

Back