• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

HIT 100 SUBSCRIBERS!

George Hudson

Posting Mad!
So everyone I just hit 100 subs and it's incredible! Thanks to everyone who has helped me (if your reading this) and here's to the next 100!

What did you do to celebrate 100 subs? Let me know!

So everyone I just hit 100 subs and it's incredible! Thanks to everyone who has helped me (if your reading this) and here's to the next 100!

What did you do to celebrate 100 subs? Let me know!
As of this morning I also hit 100 subs! I'm thinking about giving something away not sure yet!

Thank you George! I heard from hear on out it gets a bit easier....
Yeah I have also heard this fingers crossed aha[DOUBLEPOST=1486055178,1486055076][/DOUBLEPOST]
Amazing bro! I am really glad to see you progressing, keep grinding! :cool:
Thank you very much, and the grind is real :D[DOUBLEPOST=1486055197][/DOUBLEPOST]
CONGRATS BRO I JUST DID TOO!!!
Thank you and congratz to you too!

Hey, congratulations! You have gotten pass one of many of the YT hurdles. I have to make it to 100. Only 70 more subs to go until 100 for me. My animation channel is at about 5k though. I don't remember when that hit 100 (A long time ago). I was excited and it motivated me to keep going.

Back