• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Hit 100,000 views!

Commoncentsmike

I've Got It
While I wish it was 100,000 subs, I'm still happy to have hit the number! Plus, one of my most popular videos has turned into a business arrangement and is earning me money in addition to ad revenue!

I'm blown away by some of the people on here and how they've grown so big so fast, but I want to let other smaller/slower channels know that anyone can do this and it just takes commitment!

While I wish it was 100,000 subs, I'm still happy to have hit the number! Plus, one of my most popular videos has turned into a business arrangement and is earning me money in addition to ad revenue!

I'm blown away by some of the people on here and how they've grown so big so fast, but I want to let other smaller/slower channels know that anyone can do this and it just takes commitment!

Congrats! Sometimes we just have to put our heads down and run our own race. Good luck on reaching 100k subs

Hey man, that's freakin' awesome news! 100,000 is an exciting number regardless of whether it's your views or your subscribers - both are a clear sign that you've been doing something right and you've poured commitment into your work. All the best on the business arrangement; I hope it pans out well for you!

Back