Services High Quality 3D Graphics

Kill Tracker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Portfolio:
Prices listed are an estimate of how much similar styles will cost. Higher prices means they require a lot of detail and time.

(Older work – Don't judge me too harshly by these!)
3D Logos

2D Logos

Buycraft Icons

Minecraft Icons

Banners

Twitch Info

Process
  • We discuss the details of the project. Because the art is not drawn, there often times is no sketch. It's all digital.
  • You pay 50% of the payment upfront.
  • There often times may be a wait. If it's too long, I won't make you pay until you're closer in line.
  • I work on the project, you guide me to make sure it's exactly how you want it.
  • I send the watermarked version of your image.
  • You may request changes at this time.
  • You pay the remaining price in full.
Making Changes

Making changes are up to us. The higher the budget, the more leeway you have. I will send you numerous updates along the way, from the very beginning stages of your logo. To avoid making changes later, let me know as soon as possible if you would like something a different way.

Little things like colors, small details, placement, ect. are usually no problem at all! You can ask for those freely at no extra charge. What may be a problem is adding extra to the work beyond what we've already agreed upon. The logo is priced based on what you tell me. If you add more to that, I may have to add more to the price.

Read Before Ordering
Pricing: Pricing will depend on the complexity of the project, and the time it takes me to make it. Any mistakes that are made that are my fault will, of course, not effect the pricing of the product. The bigger your budget, the more possibilities.

Payment: In order for me to start any work on the project, the 50% payment must be given first. Unfortunately I do not offer free sketches or mockups before hand, as these are very timely and would take away time from the already paid customers.

Sketches: Because the logos aren't drawn, there is no traditional sketch usually. Instead, I show you the beginning steps of your logo such as the shapes, text, and placement of everything so you can picture the finished product in your head. A 'digital' sketch.

Contact
If you are interested, contact me on Skype. My username is KillTracker.
I do also have a discord: KillTracker#9293

If the work is not yet started, upon request, you will receive a full refund. However, once work has been started on the project, you may request to withdrawal from the service, however it is up to us if a full refund will be given.
A) Refunds are entirely up to us - we do not at any point have to give you a refund.

B) All payments will be made to us via PayPal.

B) You are only allowed a limited amount of revisions - this limit will (obviously) depend on the certain piece of art and what the revisions needed are. There will be no set amount of revisions, but use your brain - we can decide when to stop doing revisions whenever we wish; this will only happen if the revision ordered is too large (decided by us) for us to do for free. If a price is needed it will be discussed with you.

C) Revisions may only be requested within 48 hours after the final payment is complete.

D) We can at any point cancel your project - any funds deposited will be returned and you will not have permission to use anything we have made until this point.

E) You do not have the right to use any of the given art without final payment - what you do with this art after payment is up to you, but be aware of these terms and conditions.

F) You do not have the right to claim to be the creator of the product(s).

G) You shall not chargeback or in any way try to get your money back unless we specifically allow you to.

H) You may cancel your order during the idea stage, however after the project has been started, you may not be able to cancel your order and may still be required to pay the full price. The only exception to this is if we allow you to cancel your order at this stage.

I) We do accept rush fee’s - if you are looking to get your order advanced in the queue. then please ask and we will sort it out. Your order may be delayed by other commissions who pay a ‘rush fee’.

J) We do not have provide you with the original (RAW - PSD’s/AI etc.) unless we explicitly say so; however in most instances, the PSD will be provided.

K) Please note that these terms and conditions can be changed at any time without warning.

L) We may at any time remove your files from anywhere that is stored with us after the final has been sent to you - it is not our responsibility to provide you with another copy if you have lost yours, although we will do our best to provide you with it.

By ordering any work from us, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.

Estimated Completion Times:
Logos $10-$50: Up to 5 days
Logos $50+: Up to 10 days
Banners: Up to 5 days
Icons: Up to 3 days

About Me

My name is Jared. Graphic Design major and successful freelance artist with four years of design experience working with Illustrator, Photoshop, and other graphic software.

I have worked on hundreds of projects, including business logos, Minecraft logos, banners, YouTube artwork, package design, Icons, and much more! You name it, I’m sure I could make it for you!

I also have a wide range of styles. Do you want something that’s clean and 2D? I can do it. Do you want 3D and flashy? A lot of lighting effects? I can do it! I design for both professional businesses, and playful Minecraft servers.

Process
We discuss the details of the project.
You pay 50% upfront.
I work my magic, and get back to you with a watermarked version.
Once everything is perfect, you pay other half, I send over final versions.

Pricing
We will work with your budget. These prices are just guidelines.
Higher budget means more time spent on the project. More possibilities.
Lower budget means you may have to accept what you get. Less changes, less time to spend on the project.

Logo

Vector Logo
Being our most popular style, this is most often used for Minecraft servers. It mimics the hand drawn style that most servers use, however it’s all done in Illustrator, so everything is neat and can be scaled up infinitely.
$40-$100+

2D Flat Logo
This style is aimed toward professional businesses. They use only one color, and will still look nice at all sizes. You will receive many sketches of different ideas, and you can pick your favorite one.
$20-$50+

3D Logo
3D logos are made in Photoshop. They usually have a lot of lighting effects, and look photographic, rather than cartoony. But of course, you can request them however you would like.
$25-$50+

Banner
Minecraft Banner $20-$35
YouTube Banner $25-$40

Icons
Icons are not the same as logos. An icon is a 64x64 image placed beside your server in the multiplayer menu.
$20-$35+

Buycraft Icon
$10

Budget Logos
We also offer logos at a low price. However, this requires some work from you!
These logos are not 3D, and do not have lighting effects over them.
How it works:
1. You sketch out your logo on paper. (Don’t worry, it doesn’t have to be good at all.)
2. Send the design to us, and tell us exactly what you want done to it.
3. This eliminates a lot of the time of designing, so we can get right to work and trace your design. We touch it up and make your logo come to life!
$10-$25

Contact Us!
Even if what you need isn’t listed, we can still make it! Add me on Skype and we can discuss the project.
Time Frame: Often times, projects will be completed the same day. However, sometimes we’re backed up and will have to wait to start the project. The finished piece is usually completed in 1–4 days.

Last edited:

Kill Tracker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just updated my portfolio. If you're interested in my services, add me on skype to discuss details: KillTracker

Kill Tracker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I should be a lot better at creating 2D art now, updating with examples once I get some more clients that order 2D stuff! =]

Kill Tracker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My most recent work. If you would like something similar, contact me on skype!

Kill Tracker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is an example of my 2D work, I can do logos like this as well. Not many are shown in my portfolio