Hey! New YouTuber here in need of some channel feedback! Any takers?

Malasia

Super Poster
I just started back up my channel near the end of august 2016 and would love for some feedback on if my video's are good or not. My channel means the world to me but I'm not sure if Im on the right track with it. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the humor! The Google subject especially was quite relateable and infamous on the internet anyway haha

If anything, you could try and play around with colors a little bit, get them a little more accurate. And perhaps get a new microphone. But those are just raw quality things. If you keep on making videos, you'll become better and better. Looking good!

I loved your New Youtuber Tag video! You're very personable, and funny. The audio quality is ok, and could be improved on the cheap if you wanted to. I like the background choice of your videos, but the location is also offering some terrible background noise! I, and many others, use a free program called Audacity to record and edit audio clips. Background noise removal is super easy and you can also tweak a ton of other settings while you're at it!

I'm glad you decided to start making videos again Malasia!

Love the humor! The Google subject especially was quite relateable and infamous on the internet anyway haha

If anything, you could try and play around with colors a little bit, get them a little more accurate. And perhaps get a new microphone. But those are just raw quality things. If you keep on making videos, you'll become better and better. Looking good!
Thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1475695118,1475694969][/DOUBLEPOST]
I loved your New Youtuber Tag video! You're very personable, and funny. The audio quality is ok, and could be improved on the cheap if you wanted to. I like the background choice of your videos, but the location is also offering some terrible background noise! I, and many others, use a free program called Audacity to record and edit audio clips. Background noise removal is super easy and you can also tweak a ton of other settings while you're at it!

I'm glad you decided to start making videos again Malasia!
Thank you! thats some really good advice to solve my audio problem, I heard about audacity but doubted that would help my background noise, imma definitely try it out now that u mentioned it would

You seem very funny and natural in front of the camera. My advice would be to change your thumbnail on YT. It doesn't seem very clickable. You want something that catches someones eye if you comment on someone else's video. A photo that is a headshot, colourful, or just great quality photo will catch someones eye and click on your channel.

You seem very funny and natural in front of the camera. My advice would be to change your thumbnail on YT. It doesn't seem very clickable. You want something that catches someones eye if you comment on someone else's video. A photo that is a headshot, colourful, or just great quality photo will catch someones eye and click on your channel.
great advice, thank you! do you mean thumbnail for my video or my YouTube profile pic?

Back