hey guys jye maytee here

jye swan

Liking YTtalk
so ive just strated doing youtube and im enjoying it quite alot. i started youtube because i have no job and spend a fair amount of time on my computers, so it makes sense really to try and make something out of what i do best lol. i havent got an actual schedule yet but as i get more subscribers i will work towards one. ive posted call of duty videos so far with quite good gameplays, today im going to start minecradt videos and really make a go out of youtube.

thanks for reading guys and i would love to hear what some of you guys have to say..
please check out my channel and rate my content thanks guys

so ive just strated doing youtube and im enjoying it quite alot. i started youtube because i have no job and spend a fair amount of time on my computers, so it makes sense really to try and make something out of what i do best lol. i havent got an actual schedule yet but as i get more subscribers i will work towards one. ive posted call of duty videos so far with quite good gameplays, today im going to start minecradt videos and really make a go out of youtube.

thanks for reading guys and i would love to hear what some of you guys have to say..
please check out my channel and rate my content thanks guys
Welcome to the forums yttalk and i hope you enjoy your time here and i would like to see u as a active poster:)

thanks dude really appreciate it im just trying to figure out what i have to do to post videos without being told off lol... ill check you out could you check me out.. my motto is helping others is helping yourself
Welcome to the forums yttalk and i hope you enjoy your time here and i would like to see u as a active poster:)

thanks dude really appreciate it im just trying to figure out what i have to do to post videos without being told off lol... ill check you out could you check me out.. my motto is helping others is helping yourself
In order to post links and have a video in your signature you need to be a active poster and you can click on the shop tab at the top of the page to learn more and i buy the vip access pass for $200 dollars never used the other offer. Also make sure to read over the forum guidelines and you will really see it's very organized the mods help keep it that way and Enjoy! Sure ill review your channel now while i have time:)

Back