Other Hey guys its Not-So-Epic-Show

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
I want to do a collab in my show. I want someone to be the "special guest". This is very simple, I give you a viral video, you record 3 jokes about it (I suggest each joke being a clip, like how I do it). You send me the videos via Skype,then it done. Very simple :D I want to include more guest on the show, as a way to change it up a bit.

Heres how it works-

1 clip saying your name and a joke if you want
3 clips making jokes

*I will give you the link to the video your making jokes about. Skype Name is BMFChaos

I want to do a collab in my show. I want someone to be the "special guest". This is very simple, I give you a viral video, you record 3 jokes about it (I suggest each joke being a clip, like how I do it). You send me the videos via Skype,then it done. Very simple :D I want to include more guest on the show, as a way to change it up a bit.

Heres how it works-

1 clip saying your name and a joke if you want
3 clips making jokes

*I will give you the link to the video your making jokes about. Skype Name is BMFChaos
I know we're already doing the podcast, but it'd be cool to do this too :D

I'm great at coming up with jokes, but I don't do live action as you know. So I guess I'm out :(

I'm great at coming up with jokes, but I don't do live action as you know. So I guess I'm out :(

Aww man :/ We still need someone though, since, to be honest Geek, your not the most reliable person. I need someone else rather than Geek. Its bad enough trying to do a podcast thing with you, lets not do too much together xD So I still need someone.[DOUBLEPOST=1374950726,1374895492][/DOUBLEPOST]BUMP :D Still need somebody

Back