hey guys any tips on growing my channel further.

Aren't there stickied threads for this? (in addition to the countless new ones made daily) Somebody condensed the YouTube Creator Playbook in another thread, I think looking at those tips would help you.
thanks i will look into them :) .[DOUBLEPOST=1383566216,1383566173][/DOUBLEPOST]
just keep your head cool :)
no point of stressing about fanbase... this example is a bit out of my a**, but first time i saw pewds and subbed was around 50k. now, wiithen then, he skyrocketet out of luck. so just enjoy the road ride
ya im enjoying making videos . and im not doing to bad i guess sub and view wise , thanks :)

Patience young padawan... Patience.

Seriously though, just keep making content, and give it time. It takes time for each and every viewer to find you as well..
You most likely didn't find your favorite youtuber while he had 25 subs, he/she probably had loads more.

Patience young padawan... Patience.

Seriously though, just keep making content, and give it time. It takes time for each and every viewer to find you as well..
You most likely didn't find your favorite youtuber while he had 25 subs, he/she probably had loads more.
ya your right :D . i love this communitly pretty helpfull people on it :)

or follow mediocremichael and buy tubetoolbox.
Yeah, that helps, even if it is a bit spammy. It is in line with YouTube TOS, but I wouldn't use it again, because I don't want to send out a bunch of random messages to people begging them to watch me, I'd rather them find my videos on their own. I don't know what you may think Tube Toolbox is, but it's not buying artificial views, subs, or anything of the sort, it's just sending messages you created automatically to users you gathered - my integrity has gone up, so none of that s**t for me again.

I advice you not to use any third-party tools, you are only fooling yourself and being a total twat for using tools like vagex and tubetoolbox or however this is called. most websites claim that they are in line with YouTube's ToS while they aren't, only to give people a false feel of security.

hey guys i was wondering if you guys had any tips on how to grow my channel further.

The best way is to add relevant tags, a great description and loads of content! But it is also important to be active, Try going on facebook, I know loads of groups on there that help promote YouTube channels, as long as you're nice to others usually the subscribers come flooding in! xxx

I advice you not to use any third-party tools, you are only fooling yourself and being a total twat for using tools like vagex and tubetoolbox or however this is called. most websites claim that they are in line with YouTube's ToS while they aren't, only to give people a false feel of security.
I took my own time to read YouTube's TOS, so Tube Toolbox is indeed in line with them. People are "twats" for using that stuff? Nobody's buying views or anything illegal, no need to be such an uninformed goof.

A thew of things I can suggest: Consistency, quality content, networking, collaboration and patience. Hope this helps buddy good luck!

Back