HELP!

thanks everyone i have got a lot of ideas now:) im actually going to write them down this time instead of hoping to remember them

I find that ideas come to me at the most random of times! I find a good format for getting video ideas is _____( insert an emotion) things and talk about them :)

I come from a background in stand up comedy, and I was getting so frustrated coming up with jokes and then instantly forgetting them, so what I would do is type up the crux of the joke on my phone as a draft text, or write it on y hand, or write it on a postit note or something. Inspiration strikes at the most random of times, so be ready!

Tell life stories! I love hearing them and if you can make them funny or interesting it's even better.
Also you can rant a little about something that makes you mad or is just annyoing. Heck, you could probably make a video about how hard it is coming up with ideas.

Ideas pop into my head all of the time! Mostly by seeing things that p**s me off lately. Anyways do a couple tag and challenge videos whenever all else fails because there's not crazy thought put into them. If you think of an idea be sure to write down little notes about it like a specific sentence you wanna say or even a whole script. I've found out that making a script helps a lot. The ideas will randomly come to you in time. Soon you'll be scrolling down your Facebook feed or watching tv and you'll be hit with random ideas depending on the type of video.

When I first started making vlogs, I made this long list of like 30 different ideas, and I was thinking it would last me so long and that I wouldn't need to think of new ideas for so long. Then after I made my first 3 or 4 videos, I no longer liked most of the video ideas I originally had. Now, I normally get inspiration just from seeing things on a day to day basis, as opposed to thinking way in advance all these ideas.

When I first started making vlogs, I made this long list of like 30 different ideas, and I was thinking it would last me so long and that I wouldn't need to think of new ideas for so long. Then after I made my first 3 or 4 videos, I no longer liked most of the video ideas I originally had. Now, I normally get inspiration just from seeing things on a day to day basis, as opposed to thinking way in advance all these ideas.

When i see something inspirational i'm always like "that will be a great video" but when i'm actually going to make a video i think "would anyone actually want to watch this" so i end up not doing it. thanks for the reply

When i see something inspirational i'm always like "that will be a great video" but when i'm actually going to make a video i think "would anyone actually want to watch this" so i end up not doing it. thanks for the reply

Have more confidence in yourself and your ideas. Sometimes the video ideas that we don't think will be that great, turn out to be the ones people love, lol. Good luck :)

Back