HELP!

benoftheweek

YTtalk's Chicken Salad
So at school i logged onto my youtube in the computer lab and all the computers there use the same wired internet. Then on another computer my friend clicked my ads 4 times. Will this make my monetization privledges disable! PLEASE HELP :(

That doesn't seem like getting click-bombed to me. You'll get a notice from Google stating that your adsense account has been suspended for blah blah blah if that were the case, I've seen them before

I wouldn't imagine that it would since basically that would be like checking someone else channel and clicking their ad three times from the same place then saying there channel's adsense will be deactivated lol[DOUBLEPOST=1369262285,1369262236][/DOUBLEPOST]
Its happened over a period of time though like over a month he just told me today that he was clicking my ads, please answerererrreeee :(

its over a period of a month and that's what adsense is for people to click your ads not a big deal

That doesn't seem like getting click-bombed to me. You'll get a notice from Google stating that your adsense account has been suspended for blah blah blah if that were the case, I've seen them before
Suspended? For how long? Is it permanant, and you said adwords do you mean adsense because i have adsense not adwords[DOUBLEPOST=1369262353,1369262300][/DOUBLEPOST]No but
I wouldn't imagine that it would since basically that would be like checking someone else channel and clicking their ad three times from the same place then saying there channel's adsense will be deactivated lol[DOUBLEPOST=1369262285,1369262236][/DOUBLEPOST]

its over a period of a month and that's what adsense is for people to click your ads not a big deal
its from the same ip as me though

Suspended? For how long? Is it permanant, and you said adwords do you mean adsense because i have adsense not adwords[DOUBLEPOST=1369262353,1369262300][/DOUBLEPOST]No but

well now that you said that then yes youtube's going to delete the adsense right off your account by bringing personal agents to your home and deleting everything to remove all evidence

I corrected it to adsense but the emails read the same, I just know for sure that my adwords account is banned.

If you don't get an email then your ok :up:

Back