Help!

I dont know how thos works but i enabled adsense when i got my yt account, then months later i disbaled my adsense account. Do you need adsenss or not to be able to join a youtube network such as machinima, yeousch, etc? Please respond!

well i think the way it works is when you join one of those networks they gain the rights to your adsense account where they pay you so i would say you need it yeah

You do not need adsense to join a network (they do not gain rights to your adsense account), but since you have one, it has to be in good standing in order for you to get partnered.

When you monetize a video you are earning directly from YouTube and you do need an adsense account for that however when you join a network you don't monetize your videos and it depends on the network whether or not you need an adsense account.

Hope that all made sense! :p :)

To give a more definitive answer to this; yes and no. :p If you have Adsense right now, keep it in good standing- if it becomes disabled, you will not be able to become partnered with any network. If you don't have Adsense, don't enable it unless further instructed to by the network. For some networks, it's necessary that you have your videos monetized with Adsense before you can be partnered, however, this is not always the case. So wait on the network's instructions on enabling Adsense, since they always know best. :)

To give a more definitive answer to this; yes and no. :p If you have Adsense right now, keep it in good standing- if it becomes disabled, you will not be able to become partnered with any network. If you don't have Adsense, don't enable it unless further instructed to by the network. For some networks, it's necessary that you have your videos monetized with Adsense before you can be partnered, however, this is not always the case. So wait on the network's instructions on enabling Adsense, since they always know best. :)
^ this is a good answer :)

Back