Help with tiny galaxy!

UrAveragePerson

I have a life.
Hey guys,

I am about to start my channel for tech and apple videos and I heard about full screens sub network tiny galaxy. I want to know more about their requirements and their features and what you get with them. I don't know much about full screen so be nice to me!

if i were you get the channel started then aim for a partnership if it really take's off then you might be able to just go with full screen it self. I don't no much about tiny galaxy but if it's just starting you might want to give it some time before joining so they can work out better contracts and what not.

if i were you get the channel started then aim for a partnership if it really take's off then you might be able to just go with full screen it self. I don't no much about tiny galaxy but if it's just starting you might want to give it some time before joining so they can work out better contracts and what not.
Ok sweet. I'll get some viewers and some subs and try to get it going. What are the requirements for fullscreen?

Most networks require an active channel for over 1 month. So you need to be uploading for one month on a regular basis before they'll consider you. I would get some videos up before you start considering which network to join :)

Most networks require an active channel for over 1 month. So you need to be uploading for one month on a regular basis before they'll consider you. I would get some videos up before you start considering which network to join :)
Oh I have videos I'm just waiting for the new layout :)

If you already have a channels partnered with Fullscreen you may be able to get your tech channel partnered with Tiny Galaxy. However, it should be noted that you're a Fullscreen partner regardless. Tiny Galaxy is a hub network of Fullscreen partners who all happen to make tech videos. :)

If you already have a channels partnered with Fullscreen you may be able to get your tech channel partnered with Tiny Galaxy. However, it should be noted that you're a Fullscreen partner regardless. Tiny Galaxy is a hub network of Fullscreen partners who all happen to make tech videos. :)
Are the requirements to join your hub network tiny galaxy the same as the requirements to partner with fullscreen?

Back