Help with the start of my videos

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Hello everyone I'm looking for some feedback on the way I start my videos would anyone mind going to take a quick look at some of my videos and giving me some quick pointers I have tried starting my videos several different ways since I started YouTube but I'm looking for one to stick with is a call to action good do a big woo please take a quick look and give me some pointers and let me know what would be the best way to start my videos to keep audience retention as high as possible and to increase the amount of subscribers I get thank you for your time

I would recommend looking at youtube and how they do it, use a note book and write down some of their introductions and then edit them a little bit until eventually something clicks and it begins to feel natural for you to say one. I hope this helps you buddy

I would recommend looking at youtube and how they do it, use a note book and write down some of their introductions and then edit them a little bit until eventually something clicks and it begins to feel natural for you to say one. I hope this helps you buddy
Alright thank you Alex and by the way you're everywhere I've been seeing you all over the website nice to hear from you again

Alright thank you Alex and by the way you're everywhere I've been seeing you all over the website nice to hear from you again
well I'm just trying to help people out the best that I can because I know I would appreciate any help people could give me. always happy to help

well I'm just trying to help people out the best that I can because I know I would appreciate any help people could give me. always happy to help
Well I help you a bit today I answered your question in my Q&A which you can go watch right now it's up

ok will do man, I have also uploaded a second video today[DOUBLEPOST=1519781796,1519780161][/DOUBLEPOST]because you helped me in the q and a video I made you a thumbnail for it do you want to see it?

Back