Help with my new layout?! {COLOURS}

Olly Green

I've Got It
H E L P
Image1.png

I know with the new layout its hard to make your layouts :( but I like the 'thisis' colours, but not the background colour :/ can someone help me choosing a colour or help me out with other ideas too? thanks :D

I would add a gradient on the background and also extend the background colour to fill the whole canvas :)

I would add a gradient on the background and also extend the background colour to fill the whole canvas :)
Try making the background a darker shade, and also put a black outline on your text, makes it easier to read.
Updated it!
Image1.png

anymore ideas to make it look abit more full, without looking to messy and busy? (simple improvements, anything to add to it?) By the way Pavilion Plays I know its not the full thing, but I'm just focusing on what it'll look like on desktop right now :D

Text pops much more when its outlined :)

Erm, you could always just add a few embellishments in the blank spots like shapes or whatever, but it may get cluttered. Or you could add some more text like 'subscribe, like a comment' or 'new videos every xxxxday!' or whatever.

Text pops much more when its outlined :)

Erm, you could always just add a few embellishments in the blank spots like shapes or whatever, but it may get cluttered. Or you could add some more text like 'subscribe, like a comment' or 'new videos every xxxxday!' or whatever.
what about this:
Image1.png

Back