Help With Content ?

koalafied gamers

Loving YTtalk
I am the type of person that can be patient but only for a small time and for a small channel i am getting video's up and getting small views which i am happy with.

Now because i have got the views, i need the content which will get me subs, i would like to say that all my content is HQ and my commentaries are that amazing i don't know why nobody is, but i understand that they are not, and i am not 100% sure that i would even sub which kinda puts me down a little. So as much i would like your opinion on what type of video's you would like to watch (lets play, rants over gameplay ect..) i would also like to know if there is anything i could do to make future videos better as i am always up for improvement and hopefully without spending too much.

Thanks.

sounds like your looking for a channel review... i took the time to review one of your videos.... you making you mic poof! alot!!! that will not attract subs try putting the mic farther away from your face, next you need some enthusiasm in your voice! i was falling asleep through the video man. I cant stress anough talk louder with more energy in your voice the video i watched was"Old and Ignorant people rant Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Gameplay"

here is a video i did up on getting more subs and views

I just watched the same video, and noticed the same things as ghostlyrich.

You are ranting, so put a little enthusiasm in it. Rant a little. Show some emotion haha :p
Also, listen to the mic suggestion and don't let it go boom like dynamite.
I noticed the actual video pixelates a little, so I'm not sure what you use to record / edit with but maybe look into your settings for a better output.

Keep working on it man, the subs shall come :D

Back