Help to get started

Watching your videos, you do a lot of things great. I think the biggest problem I see are your titles. You have to have titles that people will actually search for. All your titles seem very vague. I suggest you get TubeBuddy, use the tool to research tags that have high ratings, at least 75/100. Then consider using that tag as your Title after some further research. I would also suggest you try to incorporate as much tags that you use in your description in a non spammy way (paying extra attention to the first 2-3 sentences) Looking at a few of your videos, I suggest you triple what you're writing in all your descriptions. Getting your videos found in social media is an important skill to develop, but the number one thing to learn is how to rank up high and be found in Youtube's own built in search engine.

So first focus on learning how to rank high on searches and getting more views. Because more views usually lead to more subscribers. If you start learning to get more views, and you realize you're still not getting subscribers, then you'll need to revaluate what might be causing the problem. Hope this was of help :)

Watching your videos, you do a lot of things great. I think the biggest problem I see are your titles. You have to have titles that people will actually search for. All your titles seem very vague. I suggest you get TubeBuddy, use the tool to research tags that have high ratings, at least 75/100. Then consider using that tag as your Title after some further research. I would also suggest you try to incorporate as much tags that you use in your description in a non spammy way (paying extra attention to the first 2-3 sentences) Looking at a few of your videos, I suggest you triple what you're writing in all your descriptions. Getting your videos found in social media is an important skill to develop, but the number one thing to learn is how to rank up high and be found in Youtube's own built in search engine.

So first focus on learning how to rank high on searches and getting more views. Because more views usually lead to more subscribers. If you start learning to get more views, and you realize you're still not getting subscribers, then you'll need to revaluate what might be causing the problem. Hope this was of help :)

Thank you! I think you nailed it with the titles, haha. I find it quite difficult to find the correct one. I'll definitely download TubeBuddy and use it. I was looking at it this afternoon at work (hehe, no better time than during work, right). I will also try to put more information in the description, thank you for that! I thought exactly the first 2/3 lines were important and I didn't really think volume would matter in this case. Tomorrow, on my next day challenge, that will be challenge in itself ;) Thanks!

Two things:

1. Anyone who claims that Colin Firth isn't the best Mr. Darcy isn't trustworthy.
2. Where do you share you videos?

Two things:

1. Anyone who claims that Colin Firth isn't the best Mr. Darcy isn't trustworthy.
2. Where do you share you videos?

Haha, the Mr. Darcy issue seems to be very sensitive, and Colin Firth is winning by far ;) Not that I mind, just another reason to watch the series again! :D
I try to share them on Reddit, Twitter and Facebook. Reddit seems to be the most effective, although it's really dependent on which subreddit you post. Most of my videos get between 10-40 extra views then, but one video went from 38 views to 397 (by far now the best watched video of my channel), so that was wonderful to see. But any other tips are more than welcome :)

Haha, the Mr. Darcy issue seems to be very sensitive, and Colin Firth is winning by far ;) Not that I mind, just another reason to watch the series again! :D
I try to share them on Reddit, Twitter and Facebook. Reddit seems to be the most effective, although it's really dependent on which subreddit you post. Most of my videos get between 10-40 extra views then, but one video went from 38 views to 397 (by far now the best watched video of my channel), so that was wonderful to see. But any other tips are more than welcome :)

With the risk of getting hate from other reddit users! but still worth it!

There are so many Reddit subs, you can totally find one on any topic!

Heck, there is a sub for r/PrideandPrejudice

Reddit is good, but's it is not the only site. Do you have a website/blog? Write an accompanying article (few paragraphs) with an embed video and share it on Pinterest.

A lot of people would rather read an article than watch a video, and if you're using adsense on your blog, then it's a win win for you.

There are so many Reddit subs, you can totally find one on any topic!

Heck, there is a sub for r/PrideandPrejudice

Reddit is good, but's it is not the only site. Do you have a website/blog? Write an accompanying article (few paragraphs) with an embed video and share it on Pinterest.

A lot of people would rather read an article than watch a video, and if you're using adsense on your blog, then it's a win win for you.

Thank you! I do have a blog (on Wordpress), but I've used for more serious matters than my videos up till now. However, I think that I should indeed combine them more together and make the blog more 'easy going', so to say. The only shame thing is that you cannot use Adsence on Wordpress, unless you pay for it.

Back