HELP! (New channel?!)

have you tried increasing the speed of the video? because people are so impatient these days and I have no punctuation most people would like to see a painting done in under 1min
you could then call yourself ambers speed paintings in 1min or less or its free or something but it could also be shortened down to aspi1moloif which makes no sense
Lmao I do like that name..
I've called the channel AmbersDoodles, and I try to keep my speedpaints to under 3 or 4 mins generally, from what I've seen anything over that becomes tedious.. But I think if I sped it upthat much it might be a little hard to understand? As it would be 1.5/2 hours worth of video in 1 min!
Idk, Maybe I'll try it out for a few videos!

Lmao I do like that name..
I've called the channel AmbersDoodles, and I try to keep my speedpaints to under 3 or 4 mins generally, from what I've seen anything over that becomes tedious.. But I think if I sped it upthat much it might be a little hard to understand? As it would be 1.5/2 hours worth of video in 1 min!
Idk, Maybe I'll try it out for a few videos!
my comment was a joke any way but definitely call it ambers doodle lol

I love your logo, and the music on your trailer reminds me of a fun little Nintendo game, I love it! Your speed paintings on the main channel are freaking awesome so I've subscribed in anticipation of watching them, I wouldn't make them any shorter unless you make like a 60 second speed paint series/challenge.

I love your logo, and the music on your trailer reminds me of a fun little Nintendo game, I love it! Your speed paintings on the main channel are freaking awesome so I've subscribed in anticipation of watching them, I wouldn't make them any shorter unless you make like a 60 second speed paint series/challenge.
Sorry for exttreeemly late reply, haven't been on here in a while apparently..!
Thank you! The music is very happy and boppy haha!
Yeah, Most of the videos will be around about 3/4 minuets long which I don't think is too bad
I probably will do some mini short ones of like 1 min long or something in the future!

Back