help me to overcome my fear of commentating

Commentating is so much fun! I hated my voice but everyone always tells me I sound cute! It creates so much more interaction! And it helps you feel closer to your audience! It is like you are speaking to them (because you kind of are.) I recommend trying it! It is so much fun to learn to do and it helps with lifey things too! I am not as shy as I used to be now! And I don't stumble over my words as much because I am talking all of the time! It truly is amazing!

If your worried about being funny/entertaining make it unlisted and ask a few friends to give you feedback. Make sure they dont just give you a "yeah sounds good" too. Thats what I did and 3 weeks in im more or less comfortable.

I've moved this to the strategy forum. Please try to write more descriptive descriptions when you create threads.

You got to get used to commenting it took me a while to get 100% natural in my video's (About a year and half) it is a lot to do with self confidence but in the nicest way if you really struggle commentating and you have to force yourself to do it then is \commentating on YouTube for you? There are plenty of other video's that you can do without commentating.

Back