Help, I get visual video corruption upon uploading to Youtube!

Zaff

I've Got It
I've been trying now to upload a video to Youtube, but ever time, the first few seconds become visually bugged up. The footage clip is fine, editor preview is fine, rendering is fine, finished video is fine, but as soon as I upload it to Youtube, s**t goes down.

Watch the first 5 seconds of this video and you'll understand; (not able to post full URL in here)
/watch?v=PcgvxOfA0Go

I tried rendering it both as .wmv and .avi, also tried to import the flawless render into another video editing progrem and re-render there, and tried to record the opening clip again.

Anyone knows what to do?

I see what you mean (and smart that you unlisted it). I don't know what to tell you, but at least it isn't for very long.

Have you tried MP4?

Tried and now it suddenly worked. Thanks! Tad weird though, that it has always worked with .wmv for me, and was shown flawlessy offline. Well, I guess the uploading process can accidentally some formats under specific circumstances.

Tried and now it suddenly worked. Thanks! Tad weird though, that it has always worked with .wmv for me, and was shown flawlessy offline. Well, I guess the uploading process can accidentally some formats under specific circumstances.

Yeah, My advice, Always use MP4, It works with almost every single conceivable thing.

Back