HELP I AM GOING TO HAVE A BREAKDOWN. EDITING IS GOING TO KILL ME!

talitha

YTtalk Mad
GUYS I AM IN DESPERATE pain and need help!!!!
i have been editing this stupid a** video for a bloody month because of so many hurdles which have come my way. ive changed deadlines so many times in order to try get it finished. i skipped school to get it done but nooooooooo!.
i have finished editing it but i need to synch the music along with it, dont ask why i didnt do it in the first place because there are so many reasons why. ive had to start again so many times and ive finally fiished. so im wondering if any kind soul out there in the world would be able to sybch it with the music i 1ill be forver greatful

I WILL PRONITE YOUR YOUTUBE WHEN I PUT THE VIDEO OUT ( SHOULD BE TOMORROW) SUBSCRIBE, GET OTHERS TO SUBSCRIBE AND GIVE YOU ALLL MY YTTALK MONEY. I AM IN NEED I HAVE NOT SLEPT AT ALL.

SO CLOSE TO GIVING UP. PLEASEEEEE HELPPPPPPP

THIS MUSIC VIDEO IS KILLING M3 SLOWLY.

I SHALL NOW GO TAKE A BATH AND EAT BECAUSE I HAVENT DONE SO.

THANKYOU WHOEVER VOLUNTEERS

A lot of time gets into making videos for YT. Maybe not always the recording, but the editing too. But I suggest you keep practicing, eventually you'll get the hang of it. What program are you using?

i can try and help. and music video nice. im planing to do it too. i know you must of done so many cuts and all to make it look like music video but i hope all the little clips are going according to music itself. i mean i hope its not like theres someone singing 1 thing and in next cut jumps to another part of song. but yea id like to help.

I know this feel! happens to me all the time. If you ever need help in the future, you can always pm me. But after a few times, you get used to it, lol

Hi guys, the youtube video is easy, you do not have to try any software complicated as well as pricey, I'm a beginner and I could try Smartpixel Producer for my youtube game videos.

Hi guys, the youtube video is easy, you do not have to try any software complicated as well as pricey, I'm a beginner and I could try Smartpixel Producer for my youtube game videos.
I don't get the feeling this should be here. Does anyone else get that feeling?

Back