HELP! How Can I Promote My Channel/Get Noticed

I checked out your channel, and I reckon what you should focus on is inspiring a conversation; a lot of the popular youtubers launch a contest or a discussion in the comments every week to keep their audience talking while they're busy making a new video, you should also really emphasize on that; asking questions, opinions. ^o^ Tagging is also a *super* essential part of people discovering your videos; it's so important to take a bit of time to tag each video and really think about what people would search in the search bar.

I'm not sure if you've heard of LukeeRants, I saw you're Australian like me; he pretty much got all his subscribers by using the network effect, he put an incentive (a pretty crappy one but it worked anyway) for people to share it on facebook saying he would give them a shoutout. Basically all that sharing led to loads of subscribers in such a short time.

Finally, one more tip I have is to try and be as unique as possible! Approach each video with a certain sense of not giving a f*** and looseness and just see what happens! ^O^
good luck!

I checked out your channel, and I reckon what you should focus on is inspiring a conversation; a lot of the popular youtubers launch a contest or a discussion in the comments every week to keep their audience talking while they're busy making a new video, you should also really emphasize on that; asking questions, opinions. ^o^ Tagging is also a *super* essential part of people discovering your videos; it's so important to take a bit of time to tag each video and really think about what people would search in the search bar.

I'm not sure if you've heard of LukeeRants, I saw you're Australian like me; he pretty much got all his subscribers by using the network effect, he put an incentive (a pretty crappy one but it worked anyway) for people to share it on facebook saying he would give them a shoutout. Basically all that sharing led to loads of subscribers in such a short time.

Finally, one more tip I have is to try and be as unique as possible! Approach each video with a certain sense of not giving a f*** and looseness and just see what happens! ^O^
good luck!
Thanks man! :)

Don't feel bad, I've been on for a year and half too and only got like 120. I know my content isn't the best but it does get to me sometimes that i see some channels that have totally awkward commentary from 12 year olds playing cod and yet have over 700 subs hehe. i think my main problem is i got class and school and i only really got time for a LP here and there. actually this semester i had to go streaming due to a teacher that gives way too much out of class work to do. :)

haha i see that a person already point out your mistakes,everybody made mistakes,don't worry. Good luck with your channel :)

Hey Rilo! I'm going to give you my honest opinion, but know that I only watched the featured video on your channel, and about a minute of another to see if what I concluded held true. I didn't want to just give you generic advice, but actually watch your videos and give you specific advice from my experience.

So, take this as helpful advice, this is not by any means knocking your channel or even you, I'm just trying to help you out :)

So first, you have great content and funny ideas. The cut scenes are great, although a few were a little too long, in my opinion. Some cut scenes can be drug out for effect, which is good, but there is a very thin line between "typical length" to "drug out, but funny cuz it's awkward" and "just too long". So you have to find that timing. Like they always say in comedy, "timing is everything" and it's true.

Second, again the ideas were funny, but it was as if you were thinking of them as you were telling it. Even if you are, don't let it seem that way. Delivery is key in comedy so know what you're saying before you say it. There can't be any thinking, or "uhh's" unless they are intended and add effect to the story. You have to speak quicker and with confidence, so the audience believes you.

Third, that video could be done in 3 min 30 seconds, tops and I think it would be a much better video. Take note of what kind of attention span the viewers on YouTube have. It's incredibly short, you're only 1 short click away from viewers abandoning your video.

I hope this helps you out bro, you're a funny dude and I can tell that, but take those tips to heart and know that it's coming from a constructive place. :) Hope this helps
Well said.

Back