*HELP!! How can I make this.. Better?

Omnicide

Recently uploaded a new video, and I would really appreciate you leaving me any feedback (goods & bads) here! I would like an in-depth review of the different aspects of the video like my commentary and how I can improve​

Naturally the video itself won't mean anything to most viewers, but if you could base your reviews on the quality not the content that would be great! Thanks a lot for reading this far haha XD.​

[DOUBLEPOST=1483991344,1483946778][/DOUBLEPOST]

Last edited by a moderator:
Although your intro is really high quality and seems as if you have spent a lot of time with it. I would suggest instead making your intro a little shorter maybe between 6 to ten seconds long. I would also suggest not having a banner on your videos unless it is a stream. But these are minor details, I thank you for reading this suggestion and keep up the good work.

Although your intro is really high quality and seems as if you have spent a lot of time with it. I would suggest instead making your intro a little shorter maybe between 6 to ten seconds long. I would also suggest not having a banner on your videos unless it is a stream. But these are minor details, I thank you for reading this suggestion and keep up the good work.

Ok thanks for your feedback ill take that into account. Any other suggestions are also welcome!

Back